Guess who needs to trim their hair yeah that would be me. I try to keep up with trims because trimming your hair keeps it healthy.Trust me trims are essential.I learned the hard way the value of trimming of your hair.
I know that there are many products that are meant to repair and prevent split ends, and that’s great but, there is nothing, I mean nothing, that can replace a good old fashion trim. Your ends are the oldest part of your hair and they require so much care.I wanted to share ten signs to let you know when it’s time for a trim.
1. You can’t remember when your last trim was🤔
2. Your hair seems to tangle more than usual
3.you are shedding more hair than before
4.Your hair isn’t retaining length
5.Fairy knots have become a common occurrence
6. When you blow dry or straighten your hair your ends feel dry and brittle
7. Your cut no longer looks like it once did
8. Your hair is uneven
9. The split ends have become visible
10. It has been 6 weeks or more from your last trim
I hope that these tips have been helpful in your journey to healthy hair. If you havent been keeping up with your trims lately don’t worry we have all been there. It’s never too late to get back on track. Remember, be happy, be curly, be you, and you will never fail.