Hey, girl hey! I hope that all of you are staying safe out there. I literally just have ten easy and relaxing things that you can do with your natural hair from home. Plus with out a doubt you could use the extra relaxation and its okay to admit it. Worries are at an all time high but guess what I gotchu.
- Deep condition and chill ( with a movie not the news).
- Try out a new hair mask.
- A Hot oil treatment aint never hurt nobody if you haven’t tried it before its cool now is the perfect time to give it a shot.
- Remember those ends you been putting off until you had a minute welp nows good.
- Try a scalp massage with oils its sure to relax you.
- Check out new hair style ideas on Pinterest
- Binge watch hair tutorials from your favorite hair influencer on youtube.
- Let your hair breathe especially if you have been wearing protective styles recently.
- There are plenty of how to’s on youtube take some time out of your day and learn a new hairstyle. Make it fun and follow along with the video.
- Experiment with DIY’s like conditioners, gels and butters.
We may not be able to go to the mall or visit out favorite restaurant but there are fun and relaxing things we can do to past the time. Just by staying home who knows how many people you can save. I hope that this list gets you started with somethings you can do to take care of you and your hair from the comfort of your own home. Remember, be happy, be curly, be you, and you will never fail!
One thought on “10 Things to do with your natural hair while stuck at home”
Pingback: 4-14-test | e Things To Do